Denver Bed and Breakfast Inns – 6 Cozy Denver B&B’s
A Denver bed and breakfast is the perfect place to stay for your honeymoon, a “girls weekend” or a romantic getaway. Most B&B’s don’t allow children or pets, so you’re practically guaranteed a quiet, intimate vacation!
1. Capitol Hill Mansion is a cozy bed and breakfast that looks just like an old castle. It’s the perfect place for a honeymoon, or a romantic getaway. It is within easy walking distance of many attractions and activities, such as Civic Center Park, museums, art galleries, the DCPA, and the Colorado State Capitol.
2. The Queen Anne Urban B&B is intent on being friendly to the environment. It’s the perfect place to get away in ‘green’ style. Each room is uniquely decorated and equipped with organic cotton sheets and blankets, Eco Mattresses with green tea insulation, and organic soaps. The staff uses only 100% natural cleaning products, and breakfast is made with organic, local ingredients. They also serve local wines and cheeses at ‘Happy Hour’. The Queen Anne has earned several awards of excellence.
3. Adagio B&B Homey rooms are named after composers of classical music, such as Handel and Vivaldi. Amenities include in-room coffee makers, wireless high speed internet, and luxurious bathrobes. They also have one suite available.
4. Gregory Inn makes your stay comfortable, with special touches such as teddy bears, chauffeur services, and room service. The inn has been used in several TV commercials, for products such as Almond Glo, Oxy Clean, and KaBoom. A full breakfast is served every day. There is also a big porch, which is the perfect place for relaxing on a warm summer evening.
5. Holiday Chalet looks like an old Victorian home, updated and restored to include modern amenities! The Chalet is very close to many fun attractions, such as the Denver Zoo and the Museum of Nature and Science. A homemade breakfast is served daily, offering goodies such as pancakes and quiches. You can also go shopping at the She She Boutique, which is located in the Chalet.
6. Lumber Baron Inn is a luxurious Denver bed and breakfast located near LoDo. Each room is equipped with a plasma HDTV and a whirlpool tub. Don’t feel like going downstairs for breakfast? Just call and room service will deliver a Breakfast Basket! For entertainment, you can go to one of the Inn’s special Murder Mystery Dinners.
Mandi Campbell is a webmaster and photographer living in Denver, Colorado. She enjoys working at home over the internet and exploring new internet marketing techniques.